All Port Members can book discounted rooms at the Port. We use a coworking space management platform called Cobot to manage all bookings and Member invoicing/billing.
Self-service room booking features allow you to:
- book for all Port rooms from one interface
- check the remaining hours you and your team have when booking rooms
To get started booking rooms at the Port, you will need to:
- Be a current, paying Member
- Have a Community Manager manually 'connect' you to your Cobot account
- Click a link in the 'Invitation to Join the Port Workspaces' email (you should get this shortly after signing up to be a Member).
- Login to your Cobot account and click on the 'Booking Calendar' to see the calendar of available space. Tip: Click on all the things! We know this ain't as slick as LiquidSpace, but you will discover many ways to 'cleanup' the interface.
- Click the 'New Booking' button to book a room. Rooms are prefixed with the address of their respective Port Workspaces location. For example:
- '101 - 3rd Floor - Conference Room' = our 3rd floor conference room at 101 Broadway Ave.
- '317 - 1st Floor - Conference Room 2' = our 1st floor (2nd) conference room at 317 Washington St.
Depending on your plan, you may be allotted a certain number of hours per month in Booking Credits.
Checking Your Booking Credit Allotment
If you need to see your remaining credits you have left, you can see this information when you go to make a booking on the room booking pop-up:
Overbooking Conference Room Hours
If you (or someone on your team) tries to book over your allotment of hours, you will be billed on your next invoice - however, you will be warned:
BONUS: gCal exports!
Please note: Feeling geekily adventurous? Check out the awesome feature that allows you to EXPORT YOUR BOOKINGS TO GOOGLE CALENDAR (or any other calendar reading program for that matter - iCal, Outlook etc.).
Checkout the screenshots below:
Leave a comment below!