If you have a pending invoice outside of the normal billing cycle in Cobot, you may need to manually authorize payment of that invoice.
To do so:
1. Log into the Cobot account that manages your billing.
2. You may see a notice in yellow on the homepage of your account that says you have 1 updaid invoice. You can click on that notice to take you directly to the unpaid invoice.
OR navigate the MEMBERSHIP tab on the left side of the screen. Scroll down to the section labeled "Your Invoices for The Port Workspaces"
3. Find the invoice that is unpaid (noted under the status column) and click on the invoice number on the left.
4. Open the invoice and click the "Pay Now" button on the upper right corner of the invoice.
PLEASE NOTE: If PayPal is your selected payment method you will also need to log into your PayPal account and authorize payment through there.
5. The invoiced amount will be automatically charged to your billing method on file. Thank you for paying your invoice!