All Port Workspaces payments use auto-pay.The billing cycle is the 1st day of the calendar month - last day of a calendar month. Our preferred payment method is ACH. ACH provides an easy way to automate your monthly member subscription to The Port Workspaces.
To setup your payment method:
- Login to the Member Portal
- Select Billing on the left side menu
- Select Payment Details on the top menu
- Select Credit Card payment or Setup Bank Account
NOTE: For monthly recurring membership fees over $500, a 3% non-standard payment fee will be charged for credit card, check or cash payments. To avoid this fee, please use the ACH option. If you would like to pay via Cash or Check, please pause here and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card Payments:
Simply click “Add Credit Card” and enter your credit card information here and press “ADD”:
**PLEASE NOTE THE ACH PROCESS TAKES 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS TO VERIFY**
- Click “Setup Bank Account”
- Input your bank details on this screen. You will need your account number & routing number:
3. When the data is validated, the form will hide and the account will be added. You will now need to wait to verify your bank account.
- Your bank account will be credited with two small dollar amounts within 1-2 business days of adding your bank details. Check your bank account statements for credits that will look similar to this:
- Once the two amounts appear in your account, log back into the member portal. Navigate to: Billing > Payment Details > and click the verify button:
- Enter the 2 small deposits made to your bank account in the fields below and click VERIFY:
7. Once the account is successfully verified its status will change to Verified and ACH will be set as your default payment method. All Port Workspaces invoices will be automatically charged on their due date to this account.