How to book a meeting room
- Login to the Member Portal
- Navigate to the Meeting Rooms icon on the left side menu
- Filter to the Port Workspaces location you are trying to book a meeting room at. This will default to your home location.
- Click BOOK NOW button on the upper left corner or select the times on your desired meeting room’s calendar directly by clicking and dragging on the specific booking time.
- Customize your meeting:
- A. Add a title for your meeting
- B. Select the room you would like to book
- C. Pick your date and time
- D. Invite guests - easily add team members or outside guests to your booking. This will send an email notification with an included calendar invitation!
- E. Click CONTINUE it will take you to a summary of your booking including used credits and/or fees associated.
- F. Click BOOK NOW to confirm your agreement
HOW TO BOOK A RECURRING MEETING
- Follow the steps above - while booking your meeting, click the “Repeat” check box
- Customize your meeting repetition. Please DO NOT set repeating meetings with no end date. To ensure fairness in our community, the maximum time frame for repeating meetings is 2 months.
- Your credits will be taken the day of each booking from your available pool of credits OR you will be charged for the meeting room booking if you do not have anymore credits available.