- Log in to PaperCut using this link: https://papercut.portworkspaces.com/user.
- Click the "WebPrint" button on the left column.
- Click on "Submit a job".
- Insert the amount of copies and click "Upload Documents".
- Upload documents and click "Upload & Complete".
- The document will be held in the queue:
- Tap your badge in any of The Port's printers to release the job.
If you do not have your badge or it does not work, you can release the job through PaperCut:
- Click on "Jobs Pending Release" on the left column.
- Click "Held in a queue" and select [print].
- Choose the printer you want the job to be released at (job will print immediately).
- The printed job will be waiting for you in the selected printer.
Haven't done the Printer Setup to connect your Port badge to the printer yet? Add the one of Printer Setup to your membership in the Member Portal shop and we will email you the instructions.